Brady BMP 21-Plus Series Nylon Cloth Patch Panel and Wire Cable Labels - BRAM21-750-499
High adhesion and high pliability are the hallmarks of Brady’s nylon cloth (B-499) label material designed to meet a broad array of identification requirements from control panels to liquid nitrogen environments.
- Application Versatility – Highly pliable material conforms tightly to curved surfaces such as wires and cables while also adhering to stainless steel, textured ABS, Polypropylene and many other material types
- Engineered Performance – Resists exposure to cold temperatures, chemicals, greases, oils, cleaners, and detergents
- Irregular Surfaces – Low profile label material adheres to smooth, rough, or powder coated surfaces or even materials with low surface energy
- Certifications – UL Recognized to UL969, CSA to C22.2 No. 0.15-95, RoHS compliant to 2011/65/EU (Pass 2015/863)
- For material specific performance and properties, please refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS)