ergodyne® 818WP Thermal Waterproof Winter Work Gloves w/Tena-Grip™ - Multiple Colors - Multiple Sizes
The ProFlex® 818WP Thermal Waterproof Winter Work Gloves w/ Tena-Grip™ are built to keep your hands warm and dry when you’re working in the cold. The reinforced palm is made with a grippy, abrasion-resistant material called Tena-Grip™ that reinforces the palm, while providing additional protection and extra grip on equipment or gear.
These winter work gloves feature dual-zone 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation and waterproof inserts for warmth without wetness. The dual-zone insulation has 40g insulation in the palm and 70g in the back of the hand for cold-blocking warmth where you need it. The waterproof, breathable membrane insert creates a unique layer which blocks moisture and wind when working in snow. The insulation in these thermal gloves is designed to trap body heat while allowing moisture to escape so your hands stay dry and warm, not cold and clammy.
Extended neoprene cuff can fit under or over jacket sleeves for convenient easy on/off wear. Tightened with hook and loop closure to keep the cuff secure around your wrist for increased warmth. Soft thumb can be used as a nose and brow wipe area.
These winter work gloves meet the EN 388: 3423 X glove standard and feature reflective accents to enhance wearer visibility and hand signaling. The thumb and index finger feature touchscreen-friendly materials so you can swipe, tap and type on smartphones and tablets without having to take your gloves off.
A weather-resistant ripstop outer shell and DWR water repellent finish that is both breathable and durable, rounds out the features on these warm and waterproof winter work gloves. These are great insulated work gloves for cold weather work, cold storage/refrigeration, freezer work, construction, mining, service techs, hunting/fishing, outdoor recreation.
- THERMAL PROTECTION – Dual-zone insulated with 40 grams (palm) and 70 grams (back of hand) 3M™ Thinsulate™ for extreme hand protection in cold conditions.
- WATERPROOF/WINDPROOF & BREATHABLE – Breathable membrane insert creates a barrier which blocks cold, moisture and wind to keep hands warm and dry when working in snow and cold temperatures
- WEATHER-RESISTANT – Durable ripstop outer shell with DWR breathable water-repellent finish
- SUPERIOR GRIP – Tena-Grip™ palm and fingertip reinforcements are designed for superior grip, abrasion resistance and flexibility, even in the cold
- DEXTERITY – Insulation is lightweight and free of bulk maintaining full dexterity
- TOUCHSCREEN CAPABLE – Swipe, tap, and type on smart phones and tablets with thumb and index finger without having to take the gloves off
- HIGH VISIBILITY – Available in hi-vis materials and reflective accents to enhance wearer visibility and hand signaling
- EASY ON/OFF – Extended neoprene cuff with ID space can fit under or over jacket sleeves, tighten with hook and loop closure
- SOFT THUMB AREA– Soft thumb nose/brow wipe area
- TESTED & APPROVED – Meets EN 388: 3423 X standard
- Patented Design
- Machine Washable
- Cold Weather Work
- Cold Storage/Refrigeration
- Freezer Work
- Cargo Handling
- Service Techs
- Outdoor Recreation
ERG - 17382, 17383, 17384, 17385, 17386, 17392, 17393, 17394, 17395, 17396