ergodyne® GloWear® 8377 Thermal High-Visibility Jacket - Type R - Class 3 - Quilted Bomber - Multiple Colors - Multiple Sizes
The GloWear® 8377 Type R Class 3 Quilted Thermal High Visibility Jacket polyester outer shell with PU coating resists water and wind for warm and dry comfort all day. The black panels hide dirt and wear. Cuffs feature hook and loop straps to seal out the cold.
POCKETS & ACCESSORIES
Featuring two external front pockets for stashing gloves, phones and other gear plus an upper chest cell phone pocket. There are 2 mic tabs located on the upper chest of the jacket.
This reflective coat is a Class 3 garment and features 2” ANSI-compliant reflective stripes for nighttime visibility. This safety high-visibility jacket is rated Type R Class 3 for increased visibility. Type R Class 3 garments feature more fluorescent background material and retroreflective material than other classes, to ensure maximum visibility and safety in all conditions.
This high-visibility clothing is perfect for those working in construction, transportation, baggage handling, municipalities or around work near moving vehicles.
- WIND + WATER RESISTANT – 300D oxford polyester outer shell + PU coating resists wind and water to keep you dry
- 160g INSULATION – Body and sleeves are lined with 160g thermal quilted insulation for warmth without the extra bulk
- TYPE R, CLASS 3 – 2" ANSI-compliant reflective material for night-time conspicuity
- POCKETS + ACCESSORIES – Cell phone chest pocket, dual slot pen pocket on arm, dual slash pockets and dual mic tabs for clipping radios
- DIRT HIDING PANELS – Black panels on the sleeves and front of jacket to hide dirt and wear
- INSET HOOD – With drawstring and stoppers
- MACHINE WASHABLE
- Flagging Crew
- Road Construction
- Utility Crew
- Survey Crew
- Railway Workers
ERG - 25612, 25613, 25614, 25615, 25616, 25617, 25618, 25619, 25622, 25623, 25624, 25625, 25626, 25627, 25628, 25629