The N-Ferno® 6802 Classic Trapper Hat is made with durable windproof and water-resistant nylon to keep you warm and dry in even the most extreme temperatures. Wear it with the ear flaps up or down to completely cover your ears. Even the worst blizzards don’t stand a chance against this aviator hat.
Lined with 60 grams of 3M™ THINSULATE™ Insulation for comfortable warmth in the cold. The water-resistant crown lining prevents sweat or moisture from being absorbed into the lining, keeping you warmer. The ear flaps feature smaller ear holes on each side for improved hearing when wearing the flaps up. Button the smaller flaps down for even more warmth.
This winter hat is ideal for industries like construction, freight/baggage, drilling/mining, oil/gas refining, iron/steel, delivery/service, landscaping/grounds, warehousing, and working in refrigerated areas. Also great for outdoor sports like skiing, snowboarding, trekking, mountain climbing, and hunting.
- DURABLE OUTER SHELL – Windproof and water-resistant nylon outer shell
- 60 GRAMS OF 3M™ THINSULATE™ – Provides superior warmth
- WATER RESISTANT CROWN LINING – Prevents moisture from being absorbed into the lining
- EAR FLAPS – Button-down for warmth or up for better hearing
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Help keep wearers seen and safe
- ADJUSTABLE BUCKLE – YKK® buckle with a strap under the chin for the perfect fit
- LIME SIZING – S/M: 23.228in (59cm) // L/XL: 25.394in (64.5cm)
- BLACK SIZING – XS: 23.228in (59cm) // S/M: 25.591in (65cm) // L/XL: (27.165in (69cm)
- MACHINE WASH
- Also available with Bump Cap Insert for added head protection (6802ZI Zippered Trapper Hat with Bump Cap Insert)
- Oil/Gas Refining
- Iron/Steel Work
- Cold Storage/Warehousing
- Material Handling
ERG - 16843, 16845, 16846, 16853, 16855