ergodyne® N-Ferno® 6828 FR Balaclava Face Mask - Modacrylic Blend - FR Fleece - OSFA
The N-Ferno® 6828 FR Balaclava Face Mask is made with stretchable modacrylic fleece for FR protection and warmth. This FR face mask meets requirements of Performance Specification ASTM F1506; classified CAT 2 according to NFPA 70E. Arc-rated; ATPV of 10.6 cal/cm2; and meets performance requirements of EN 1149, anti-static.
Stretchable warm modacrylic cotton fleece construction fits comfortably under a helmet or hard hat, making it the perfect winter gear for working in ARC applications. Reflective accents offer visibility at night or in low-light conditions.
One size fits most and can be worn alone or under hard hats, ski helmets or other head protection. This winter face mask is ideal for those who work in construction, freight/baggage, drilling/mining, oil/gas refining, iron/steel, delivery/service, landscaping/grounds, warehousing, and working in refrigerated areas. Can also be worn as a ski face mask or worn hunting, climbing, running, cycling, boating, skating or other outdoor sports.
- FIRE-RESISTANT – Meets requirements of Performance Specification ASTM F1506; Designed to be worn where ARC Flash situations can occur
- ANTI-STATIC – Meets the performance requirements of EN1149
- THERMAL PROTECTION – Warmth in mild to extreme conditions
- COMFORTABLE FR FABRIC – Soft, thermal fabric feels comfortable against your skin
- STRETCHABLE MATERIAL – Flexible to fit most head sizes
- LONG LENGTH – Full thermal head & neck coverage that easily tucks into jackets
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Help keep wearers seen and safe
ERG - 16828