The SHAX® 6051 Heavy-Duty Pop-Up Tent Kit is a durable portable shelter providing fast, long-lasting relief from the sun, wind, and rain with a 10ft x 10ft / 3m x 3m footprint. It includes one tent, two detachable side panels, two weight bags and a carrying bag. The weight bags can be quickly and easily filled with dirt or sand and placed around opposite legs of the tent to provide extra security on windy days.
The powder-coated steel frame is built to withstand the elements and won’t easily bend or rust like aluminum. ABS plastic sliders on the adjustable legs are more durable and easier to adjust compared to other tents that have push-pins. This portable tent offers three different heights ranging from 10ft - 14ft / 3m - 4m.
Made with thick, high-quality 300-denier polyester material, this heavy-duty 10 x 10 canopy also boasts waterproofing polyurethane coating (PU) and UV treatments as well as reinforced corners to withstand tough conditions. A double-vented top allows maximum air flow, while the hi-vis lime option and silver coatings on interior provide increased visibility on busy job sites or at events.
A convenient wheel bag is included for easy storage and transport along with four steel ground stakes and four nylon ropes that can be used for added stability.
This pop-up canopy tent is primarily designed to be a work tent on jobsites to help prevent heat-related illnesses but can be used for sporting events, weddings, birthday parties or any other outdoor event needing protection from the sun and rain.
- 10 x 10 FOOTPRINT – 10ft x 10ft / 3m x 3m canopy provides 100 square feet of shaded area
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY – Steel frame and reinforced corners on the canopy to withstand tough conditions
- UV PROTECTION – Rugged 300D polyester canopy with PU coating and UV treatments
- MULTIPLE HEIGHTS – ABS plastic sliders on legs adjust to 3 height settings ranging from 10ft - 14ft / 3m - 4m
- VENTED CANOPY – Double-vented canopy for maximum airflow
- INCREASED VISIBILITY – Hi-vis option and reflective accents
- TESTED & APPROVED – Meets CPAI-84 flame resistance code
- Kit includes:
- Two tent sidewall panels for blocking sun, wind and rain
- Two 40lb weight bags for extra security on windy days
- One large storage bag with wheels that fits collapsed tent with canopy still on
- Four heavy-duty ground stakes and four ropes for added stability
- Utility Crews
- Survey Crews
- Oil/Gas Refining
- Emergency Response
ERG -12951, 12952