The SHAX® 6098 Pop-Up Tent Sidewalls let you add privacy and protection from the sun, wind and rain. This detachable canopy side panel is sold individually and compliments all sides of the SHAX® 6000 and 6010 Pop-Up Tents, or the 10ft side of the SHAX® 6015 Pop-Up Tent.
This fire-retardant panel is made with heavy-duty 300-denier polyester fabric with waterproofing polyurethane coating (PU) and UV treatments for added protection. The easy-to-use hook and loops straps securely attach the tent wall to the frame. The wind-resistant fabric packs up easily and is reinforced on the corners for added durability. The hi-vis lime option and silver coating provide increased visibility on busy job sites or at events.
- ONE SIZE – 10ft long, fits the 10ft x 10ft / 3m x 3m SHAX® 6000, 6010, and 6015 models
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY – 300D polyester shell with PU and UV coatings
- EASY SET-UP – Hook and loop straps to attachment to the tent legs
- TESTED & APPROVED – Meets CPAI-84 flame resistance code
- Available in Hi-Vis Lime or Blue
- Includes one sidewall panel
- Utility Crews
- Survey Crews
- Oil/Gas Refining
- Emergency Response
ERG - 12997, 12998