Ideal for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling and construction.
- PolyKor® blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Foam Nitrile coated palm and fingers are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9.
EN388 RESULTS: 4343BX
EN 388 2016 Results:Abrasion: 4Cut (Coupe Test): 3Tear: 4Puncture: 3Cut (TDM-100 Test): BImpact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings.